I actually suck at being an adult (not that this should surprise anyone).
But I leave for Ireland in 65 days.
I have a To Do list a mile long.
SO here goes (in no particular order)
- pack books
- Go through kitchen stuff and donate what I don’t need
- pack dishes/cutlery/glasses/mugs
- Pack up rest of kitchen
- sort/cull financial papers and take to mom and dad
- set up mail forwarding
- cancel Sports Illustrated
- Cancel Vanity Fair
- FIND A TENANT
- get carpets cleaned
- touch up baseboards and door trim
- paint hallway (red)
- Finish financial stuff for Brownies
- Clean out pantry
- Pack up personal stuff
- Clean out a corner in mom and dad’s basement for school stuff
- Update will and Power of Attorney stuff
- Cancel utilities
- Call Rogers and see if I can put my contract on hold (yeah right)